Many of us set goals in life. These goals may be short or long term goals. What are your goals? If you have none, let’s set a goal today! Listed are a few ideas to get started.
- Write it down. By writing your goals and having it somewhere visible so you can see daily. You can always be reminded.
- Visualize reaching your goal! Law of Attraction works great for me. It uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. Continue to be positive and see yourself accomplishing what you set out to do.
- Believe you can do whatever you put your mind to do! Believe in you and never let self doubt distract you.
- Knowing your “Why”! Knowing why you want to accomplish your goal is the motivation that will get you to achieving your goal.
- Keep your eye on the prize! Stay focused on your goal and don’t let distractions of outside forces blur your vision.
- Devotion. Commit to giving a 110% into your goals. Knowing that you gave it your all and nothing less is that extra 10% that will make it all worth it in the end.
- Accountability. Sharing your goals with your family and friends may help you stay accountable. Having help and guidance may help during difficult times.
- Start Now! Think of something that you could do right now to start the ball moving. This will show that you’re committed to your goal now rather than waiting for tomorrow.
- Reflect. Review your goals daily to see your accomplishments. This way your goals are still fresh in our minds and focus will remain constant.
Get your pen and paper ready for some goal digging! As my coach Pua would say, “nothing gets easy, it just gets easier.”